Keith Quinn is a game designer, web designer, and illustrator. Born in New York, Keith currently lives in Texas with Hero the dog and Henri the cat.
Some quick facts about Keith:
- Keith works at Daybreak Games (formerly known as SOE) as a game designer on DC Universe Online.
- For a short time, he worked for Spacetime Studios as a game designer, working on Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends, and Arcane Legends.
- Keith spent several years as a game designer for BioWare on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, mostly on the Spawn Team (placing generic bad guys, open world bosses, and making sure the taxis worked).
- He was a game designer on the now-defunct Dungeon Runners™. He created the Noobosaur, hundreds of quests (mostly in the Shadowspawn and "Wresting" dungeons) and a handful of unique locations (remember the Underlife?).
- For a few years, Keith was the Community Relations guy for Ultima Online™ at Origin, a studio under Electronic Arts.
- Before entering the online game industry, Keith was a web designer, graphic designer, and illustrator.
- Local Heroes™ is a comic Keith did for about five years about a powerless sidekick struggling to keep up with his super-powered mentors.
- Playtime Projects™ is another comic strip he creates on and off (mostly off) about foul-mouthed puppets at a dysfunctional children's show.
- Keith sometimes has a table in March at Staple!, and/or a different one later in the year later in the year in or near Austin, Texas. (Come meet Keith and chat about comics and online games!)
- His (currently outdated) portfolio sampler is at Hurm.com/studio/.