Keith Quinn is a game designer, web designer, and illustrator. Born in
New York, Keith currently lives in Texas with Hero the dog and Henri the cat.
Some quick facts about Keith:
- Keith joined SOE in 2013 to work on DC Universe Online team as a game designer.
- For a short time, he worked for Spacetime Studios as a game designer, working on Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends, and Arcane Legends.
- Keith spent several years as a game designer on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, mostly on the Spawn Team (placing generic bad guys, open world bosses, and making sure the taxis worked).
- He was a game designer on the now-defunct Dungeon Runners™. He created the Noobosaur, hundreds of quests (mostly in the Shadowspawn and "Wresting" dungeons) and a handful of unique locations (remember the Underlife?).
- For a few years, Keith was the Community Relations guy for Ultima Online™.
- He has a comic strip about a powerless sidekick struggling to keep up with his super-powered mentors called Local Heroes™.
- Another comic strip of his is about foul-mouthed puppets at a dysfunctional children's show, called Playtime Projects™.
- Keith sometimes has a table in March at Staple! or another convention later in the year in Austin, Texas. (Come meet Keith and chat about comics and online games!)
- His portfolio sampler is at Hurm.com/studio/.